Corn milk is one of the favorite drinks by the delicious fat taste. Please refer to the best way to make corn milk below for your baby and family members to enjoy.
Corn milk is made from sweet corn ingredients combined with milk sugar to produce a bright yellow color with a nice sweet and fatty taste. Corn milk contains many nutritious ingredients that are very beneficial for human health, especially for children and pregnant women. The fiber, vitamins, minerals, proteins, starch ... have antioxidant effects to improve skin and regulate blood pressure.
Raw materials for making corn milk
- Sweet corn: 2 corn (should choose big fresh corn)
- Fresh milk: 200ml
- White sand road: 500g
- Tools: blender, sieve, cooker, big bowl.
How to make delicious corn milk at home
Step 1: Preliminary processing of materials
- Corn bought and removed all the leaves and corn stover from the corn, selected the young leaf inside to wash and then bunched.
- Add the corn and the pre-cooked corn husks to the pot and pour the water and then boil it on the stove to boil for 20-30 minutes so that the corn is ripened and sweetened. Be careful not to boil the corn for too long and it will make the corn hard to separate.
- Pick up corn to cool the basket, the fragrant boiled water has a natural sweetness, you make it for yourself.
- You separate the seeds from the corn cobs in two ways: use your hands to separate each grain or use a spatula to turn the corn layers in turn until you touch the core.
Step 2: Grind corn seeds
- Put the peeled seeds into a blender with 1.5 liters of corn broth or pureed broth.
- Bring the mixture filtered through the sieve to get water and remove the residue.
Step 3: Cook corn milk
- Pour the filtered mixture into a pot with 200ml of fresh milk stirred to the boiling stove. During the heating process, stir well so that the milk does not burn.
- When you boil the milk, add sugar to taste, stir for a few minutes to dissolve the milk and smooth it out, then turn off the heat to cool.
Finished products and enjoy
- Corn milk is light yellow with a rich scent, sweet and sweet, not harsh.
- Drinking milk can be taken hot or cold depending on the preferences and seasonal climate.
- Corn milk with glass-plastic bottles, tightly sealed and stored in the refrigerator compartment, can be kept for up to 7 days